Tuesday, June 15, 2010

KFC- A Healthy Breakfast


I finally ventured into the local KFC for some supremely authentic American-Chinese hybrid cuisine. It was not unappetizing but it was not particularly delicious. The Chicken sandwich that was primarily breading surrounding a minimal portion of chicken left me pining, like a true American, for a superlatively heart-stopping burger!!

I found the sheet of paper they gave me concerning KFC and the health benefits of a KFC breakfast amusing. I also enjoyed the waitresses which were foreign to me as far as fast food is concerned.
Pictured above is the KFC health advisory, which, among other things, discusses the importance of breakfast- particularly, a KFC breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. So do they have any overweight people walking around there?
    If not, they will be coming in the near future!

    ReplyDelete